Monday, June 25, 2018

Cheery Lynn Chevron Seahorses


Hi friends!  I'm back today sharing a new card.  I seem to be making simpler looking cards lately with less layers and I'm always looking for a way to spice them up.  I love the way CAS cards look when done right but I struggle with them.


This card was made by using the Chevron die as a stencil.  I used different colors of ink sponging  gradually from lighter to darker. Then I mounted the frame I cut using the Rectangle Pierce & Cut die. I cut the center out of the rectangle using the next smaller die in the set.  Thank You was cut twice and glued together for a little more substance.  One of the seahorses was mounted with foam tape for dimension.  The shells were cut out of a cream cardstock.  The main design was then glued to a light blue card.

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

No comments: