Hi! I don't often use Green as a dominant color in cards so this week's Impression Obession challenge was quite challenging for me.
I colored the trellis die cut with distress ink. I also used more distress ink to "age" the dark green panel behind the trellis. I used a distressing tool to rough up the edges of the green cardstock too and then ran more distress ink over the sides. The flowers were cut from the Hydrangea die and then brushed with Wink of Stella brush for an added soft shimmer. The vines were colored with copics. Thanks for looking!
Impression Obsession Trellis (DIE037-V)
Impression Obsession Hydrangea (DIE044-Y)
Impression Obsession Vine (DIE051-B)
Impression Obsession Butterflies (DIE046-A)
Spellbinders A2 Curved Matting Basics
Cuttlebug embossing folder Swiss dots
Stampin' Up embossing folder -
Distress Ink, Copics, Wink of Stella brush, Ribbon, Pearls