Hi, I'm sharing a new card today I created for the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog. If you use my coupon code JENNY-10 you can save 10% on an entire order at the Classy Cards Store.
I only used a few dies on this card because the Cheery Lynn Lattice 2 die is so prominent and it didn't need much else. I cut the lattice out of pink card stock and glued it to the cream A2 card. Then I created my flowers using Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die. The die set comes with five flower petals but I didn't use the largest because I wanted to keep my flowers a little smaller. I colored the flowers with pink distress ink and a Mini Ink Blending Tool before I shaped them using a stylus from the McGill Paper Blossoms Tool Kit.
After the flowers were stacked and glued I adhered them to the card with Score Tape. I cut the Memory Box Amira Flourish with the same pink card stock I used for the lattice and popped it up with Joy Crafts Foam Pads. The sentiment was stamped using memento tuxedo black ink and cut with a Spellbinders oval die.
The card needed a little contrast so I added gray pearls to the flower centers and gray flourishes from another die in my stash.
Thanks for visiting and be sure to check out the Classy Cards 'n Such upcoming weekly Challenges for a chance to win a great prize! New challenges begin Sundays and the rules are simple:
- Make a papercrafting project that follows the current weekly challenge theme.
- Use one item that is currently sold in the CCNS shop (dies, stamps, paper, embellishments, coloring & embossing tools, adhesives, etc.).
- Make a new project (no back linking).
- Link directly to your project, not blog.
- Enter up to 3 times (no limit to entering other challenges).
- Must be a CCNS blog follower.
- Keep it Classy and have FUN!
Only USA residents are eligible for the prize but everyone is welcome to play along. Sometimes a Classiest Card Award badge may also be awarded. Come join the fun!