Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Classy Cards Close to You

Happy Wednesday!  I'm posting today with a card for Classy Cards n' Such's  Red Black Rooster Challenge.  I started this card with a white  A2 card base.  I added a chicken wire background die from my stash that I cut with Kraft card stock.  I then cut the Sue Wilson Delicate Fronds die with red card stock and glued them on top of the chicken wire.  


I stamped the Impression Obsession Why do Birds Stamp onto white card stock and then cut it out with a Spellbinders Labels 22 die.  Using the die as a stencil I colored the inside with distress ink and my mini ink blending tool.  It was then adhered using Joy Foam Pads for dimension.


Last I added a rooster from the Impression Obsession Roosters and Chickens die set.  He was colored with distress ink and then I brushed a little metallic champagne acrylic paint from my stash on top for added sheen.

Classy Cards Supplies

Thanks for looking and I can't wait to see your rooster creations this week. You can even join the Red, Black & Rooster challenge by linking up right here!  An InLinkz Link-up

No comments: