Monday, June 26, 2017

Cheery Lynn Teacher Thanks


Hi, it's Jenny here today! I'm happy to be sharing a thank you card I created for my daughter's teachers.  Once I found the cute design paper in my stash and matched colors, this card was a snap to make.  I ended up making a few and they all came out slightly differently but I liked the colors on this one best and my daughter insisted we add the worm to her reading teacher's card.  


I cut the apple and backed it with white paper.  On this one I actually glued in the letters after but for a similar look and a faster card gluing another paper underneath gives a similar effect.  I double layered the ABC as well.  Much like the card I created in my last post I only used three dies.  The apple was adhered with foam tape for dimension.  

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Hugs, Jenny

No comments: