Monday, July 17, 2017

Cheery Lynn Just For You


Hi Everyone!  I just love these new Cheery Lynn Vintage dies!  For this card I used the new Distressed Honeycomb die.  I colored it with distress inks and used colors from the background paper.


The Just For You die along with the other dies with different sentiments are some of my favorite dies to use on cards.  They are beautiful on their own and easy to add accents to.  I die cut the flourishes twice to get two larger flourishes.  I cut the bottom off one and added the extra flourish I'd cut off in the right hand corner.  The flowers were made using two sizes of tea rose dies.  I added pearls to the centers.  To finish off the card I added a twine bow.  

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for visiting today!  There's still time to join in the Vintage blog hop if you missed it Saturday. 
Hugs, Jenny 

1 comment:

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is so pretty! The dark colors remind me of Christmas, which gives another cool vibe to the card! I love it!