Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Cheery Lynn Halloween


Hi friends, I'm back today sharing a Halloween card.  Now that's it's gotten so hot here in NY I'm looking forward to autumn weather.  I love Halloween and I've started to see things popping up in online ads and I was inspired to pull out my Halloween dies. 


 Most of the work in this card went to creating the background by blending inks and then spritzing with water until the colors blended.  I also added a spritz of a white dimensional spray.  

To create the grass behind the fence I layered two different grass die cuts.  The fence did was much higher but I cut off the bottom.  It's a beautifully ornate die but I didn't want the fence to overshadow the tree.  The moon was cut out of a platinum colored glitter paper.  Last, I added the bats for spooky vibe.  


Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Hugs, Jenny

No comments: