Monday, January 5, 2015

Classy Cards Sparkling Snowflakes

Hi, I made this for the Classy Cards Teal Snowflakes Challenge #66.  I usually spend a lot of time creating cards, sometimes putting things aside for days until layouts or elements feel "right" but this one, after a couple of starts on other occasions, came together in a snap.  I love when that happens.  


I glued the white Memory Box Bristol Snowflake to the Joy 8 Point Design die cut.  The Joy die was cut from a silver glitter paper and adhered to the aqua card stock using Joy Foam Pads.  I cut both layers of the A2 size card using different dies in the Spellbinders borders set.  Classy Cards has a similar set in stock Spellbinders A2 Borders 3.

To finish off, I coated the white snowflake with stickles and added a Mother of Pearl Rhinestone to  the center.  It's difficult to see in the photo but the snowflakes are very glittery in real life.

Thanks for looking and I'm looking forward to seeing your snowflake challenge entries at Classy Cards 'n Such!

Supplies
Memory Box Bristol Snowflake
Stickles

Challenge Entered
Showcase Challenge Use 1 Die cut

1 comment:

Jenny Gropp said...

Loving the clean crisp lines on this and I know that sparkle is stunning in person!