Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kraftin Kimmie Super Boy

Hi, I'm sharing a card today that I made for my son's friend's birthday and joining in the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Krafty Friends Blog Hop.


This little guy is my five year old's favorite stamp.  He's from the Kraftin' Kimmie You're Fang-tastic stamp set.  I like using this stamp for boy birthday cards and the little wizard in the set would be fun for Harry Potter themed cards.  This stamp set has come in useful for more than just Halloween.


I colored him with Copics and used a Spellbinders die to create the frame which was popped up with foam adhesive.  This was a simple CAS card (not my usual cluttered style)but I needed to make something quick and my son asked that I not put flowers on the card.  :)

Thanks for looking!

Challenge Entered
KKS Blog Hop

13 comments:

Marilyn Webb said...

Beautiful coloring and card design!

Brandi R said...

How cute!!!! Love the layout and that image is just too sweet! ♥

Heather said...

A cute boy card. I like the request of no flowers, made me smile.

E said...

SUch an adorable card! Perfect for a little boy!

D.Ann C said...

Fab coloring on that sweet little guy!

Mary said...

Such a cute card!!!

CreativeMish said...

What a super card and such a cute little guy. Great coloring.

Heather said...

Awww . . . he's so cute! And that frame sets him off perfectly.

pysselokaffe said...

Such a sweet boy :-)

M DelValle said...

Very cute card!!

Colinda said...

Such a cutie!! Hope superman doesn't mind saying that, hihi!

Danielle Vincent said...

This would be my son's favorite stamp too!! he's 21 and still loves superman - lol! Such a wonderful card!! So happy you shared it with us in the first ever Krafty Friends Blog Hop!

Debora said...

Fun card! I love how you framed the image!