Sunday, February 1, 2015

Dies R Us Gingham Love

Good Morning!  I have a new card to share that I created for the new Hearts. challenge going on over at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.


Dies

When I don't know where to start, I often flip through paper pads.  The papers inspire me and also makes coordinating a breeze.  I don't have many heart dies in my collection, but this La Rue Heart is just so lovely I had to have it.  

I cut the heart out of the gingham card stock and then cut it again out of the blue.  I popped up the gingham paper so the coordinating rose card stock would show through.   I covered the La Rue Heart in glitter and glued it to the rose card stock so it sits below the gingham layer.

I wanted to add a small border to the top and bottom so I cut a Cheery Lynn Horizon Coved Rectangles die and then cut off the scalloped sides.  It added just the right sized delicate scallop.

The Cheery Lynn Love die was cut and then covered with silver Frantage embossing powder.

Last I spritzed some seam binding tape with glimmer mist and made a bow topped with a button and added some sequins for sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by!  

No comments: