Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Classy Cards Watercolor Butterflies

Hello!  I'm back today sharing a card for this week's Splatters Challenge at the Classy Cards 'n Such Blog.  Splatters immediately made me think of my new Color Bursts.  This was my first time using them and they were so much fun!  


I first took an A2 sized card front and spritzed it was water making sure to cover the entire paper.  Then I sprinkled Alizarian Crimson, Lemon Yellow and Violet Color Bursts randomly onto the wet paper.  The colors blended and I sprayed a little more water in spots where I wanted more of a mix.  


Then after drying the paper with a heat tool I cut it using the Memory Box Floating Butterfly Frame die.  I glued this to an A2 white card (making sure to glue the butterfly centers but not the sides for added dimension).  I added sparkle with a clear Wink of Stella Pen. Then I then glued clear rhinestones from my stash onto all the butterfly bodies.

Thanks for visiting and I can't wait to see your Splatter creations this week!  Come link up and join the fun.  Hugs, Jenny

Classy Cards Supplies

1 comment:

Carole Pollard said...

Very pretty the butterflies are gorgeous love and hugs Carole x