Friday, November 17, 2017

Cheery Lynn Best Wishes


Hi everyone!  Today I planned my card around this lovely Best Wishes Sentiment Square die that I just picked up on clearance at  Cheery Lynn Designs.  I love these word dies in squares, circles and ovals.  It's so easy to build a card around them and the beautiful font creates a wonderful focal point on projects.


The square fit perfectly in many of the doilies and for this card I used the Dutch Daisy Square Doily.  I used white and blue with a creamy tan thrown in to add to the bridal theme. I used my go-to Floral Bouquet Kit for the leaves.  All of these leaves came from the same set.  The flowers are actually from the Embellishments #3 die set.  Cheery Lynn has such a wide range of flower dies but I wanted to play with something a little different and I liked the light, airy quality these created.

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today.  Make sure to check out the wonderful dies Cheery Lynn has on clearance.  The sales are great!  

No comments: