Sunday, November 26, 2017

Cheery Lynn Hugs & Mugs


Hi friends, I hope you are enjoying the weekend!  Now that Thanksgiving has passed, my children have been asking for hot chocolate and cookies.  We're working on holiday decorating and these dies popped out at me while I was figuring out what to create.  


I backed the gingerbread cookies with white paper, used two different colors behind the mug and popped up all three using dimensional foam tape.  I added a few clear rhinestones on the centers of the snowflakes and glitter glue on the words.  

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

3 comments:

Maria said...

Oh, what a fun card with the gingers, snowflakes, and mug of hot cocoa! Thanks so much for joining us at Dies R Us for the challenge!

Darlene said...

Hi Jenny! Your card is awesome ... love all those wintertime elements! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything SNOW’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

laurie said...

This is SO cute!!! Love the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!