Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Cheery Lynn Happy Easter


Hi Cheery Lynn fans!  I just bought this large Easter Egg die and I thought it would be a perfect opportunity to have some fun with shimmer sprays.  It's difficult to see in the photograph but the egg really shimmers.  It has such great detail, some of which I unfortunately covered with the Happy Easter sentiment.


I used the Pierced Banners die to make the double sided banner.  It was easy to run only one side of the die through my die cut machine, then flip the die (lining up the holes) before finally cutting the other end of the banner.  This way I was able to get the same detail on both ends.  It's also great because you can modify the length of this banner.  It was originally too large but I solved the problem by re-lining up the holes in both the die and die cut and then running one end through the machine again.

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Hugs, Jenny

No comments: