Monday, March 26, 2018

Cheery Lynn Hello


Hi, I was inspired to use lime green and aqua together and this is the result.  The hello is photographing as black but it's actually more of a charcoal color.  I chose the colors first, the background lattice next, and then the flowers and foliage.  


This hello from the Bohemian Word set is one of my go-to Cheery Lynn dies.  I love the casual script font and the size is large enough to make a visual impact on a card.  It works well on clean-and-simple cards but is elegant enough to use on other style cards as well.  After molding the Sweet Williams flowers using a stylus and molding mat, I added a white center from the Embellishment #2 Set and glued small rhinestones to the centers.  

Cheery Lynn Dies

Thanks for stopping by the blog today!  
Hugs, Jenny


No comments: