Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Classy Cards Happy 100th!

Hi, today I'm so excited to share an inspiration card for the 100th Classy Cards 'n Such Challenge! This card was simple to put together but with the metallic elements it really makes a statement.  I was inspired by the beautiful pink balloons in the inspiration photo.


I began with an A2 top folded card and then cut a piece of Kraft card stock a little smaller for the bottom layer.  I added three banners cut from a die in my stash using different pinks from the Graphic 45 Botanical Tea Paper Pad.  The two larger banners were adhered using Joy! Crafts Foam Pads for dimension.  The smallest banner was just glued on top.

The butterfly is from an Impression Obsession Butterfly die.  I used silver Frantage embossing powder to get the mottled metallic look and then added a little bling with a sparkly Rock Candy center.  I also used the Frantage embossing powder on the word Happy cut from Impression Obsession's Greeting Set.

I hope you like the result and will join the fun this week with our 100th Challenge!

Supplies


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Jenny! From the pretty papers, to the banners and marvellous butterfly - all superb :-)