Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Dies R Us Back to School

Good Morning!  It's that time of year when all of a sudden it's the first day of school and it FEELS like the first day of school - it's colder and the air is crisper.  At least it's starting to feel like that in NY.  I made this for the new Back to School challenge at Dies R Us.


To create this card I layered lots of primary colored design paper with a few dies sprinkled in.  I didn't think I had a lot of school dies to use on this project but when I began to put things together I had more than I thought.  I double cut the Impression Obsession Thanks die, once in yellow and once in white to get a shadow effect.  

Dies
Technique Tuesday Notebook Card

Thanks for visiting and don't forget to join in the new Back to School Challenge.  You have two weeks to enter!  

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bright, fun card Jenny - love it!!!

Glenda said...

What an awesome back to school project! I love those lovely colors!

Vicki said...

Fabulous card, Jenny! I love that patterned paper and schoolhouse!