Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Scrapyland Hillside Tag


Hi!  I made this for Scrapyland's new Anything Goes challenge.  I began by coloring the base tag purple with distress ink.  I attempted to get a northern lights effect while blending inks.  I then added the hill with trees.  I played around with colors and almost left all the trees white to create a winter scene but some of the trees in the foreground became a little too dark with the dusting of distress ink I was adding for contrast and I ended up coloring everything.  I added yellow paper behind the houses for lights.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you can join in the fun of the current challenge!

Scrapyland Supplies
Frantic Stamper Hill With Pine Trees
Frantic Stamper Village Grocery Shoppe

7 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful tag! I love your Northern Lights sky and the lights on in the houses!

Anne Temple said...

Love your tag and the Northern Lights background. You've created a great scene.

I'm a Little Teapot said...

I like that you covered everything with the ink! And wow...what a background! It does remind me of the Northern Lights. It looks so good!

Donna Ellis said...

What a delightful mini-neighborhood, Jenny! hugs, de

Lisa said...

So beautiful!! I love the scene you've created and the gorgeous colors!! Have a great day :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Patricia St Martin said...

Jenny so cute. Nice job on your background and love the scene you created.
Hugs, Pat♥

Migdalia said...

A beautiful tag! A very pretty background.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M